Do you need help with your CDR? We have decided to make available our experience in writing our own CDRs (and our friend's) to YOU.

If you are of engineering background and your skills assessment requires you to submit a competency demonstration report to Engineer's Australia, and you don't know how to start. Perhaps you have started your preparation and may need someone with an experience to review your work and give recommendations on how to further improve it, then this might just be an opportunity for you.

Please check this blog regularly for service and service fee updates.Learn more about this service.

I got my Australian VISA approved!

Finally, barely 6 months in the wait, I got my visa application approved.  The feeling is difficult to explain. I was no longer dreaming of the possibility to migrate, the dream has become a reality.

I learned about the news 5 minutes before a 2 hour meeting began.  An email from the DIAC (Department of Immigration and Citizenship) popped in my yahoo email account, which I almost refresh every 5 minutes since my medical requirements became finalized online.

Keeping the good news to yourself is just unbearable.  For two hours, I thought of going out from the meeting just to call my parents and my sister - who at that time was also waiting for her Canadian VISA approval.  My manager was there, so I just contained all the excitement of a good news as if I was about to burst like a big red balloon.

Anyway, it says "Multiple entry to Australia and VISA holder allowed to stay in Australia, indefinitely."  How's that?

1 comment:

  1. Whoo-hoo! Congratulations on finally getting your visa! 6 months is actually the basic wait time, but it can definitely feel like the longest 6 months ever! I can only imagine how excited you were when you were finally able to tell your family about your visa. Congratulations, and I hope you enjoy Australia!

    ReplyDelete